- Smooth operation with the user -> cheap smart watches allows you to receive messages, communicate, etc. D. While your hands remain free to use. The idea here is that it will be “less annoying” for the user, because instead of receiving constant messages and designing your smart phone, the user can briefly see if the different notifications are relevant or not.
- User Information -> Most smart watches for women now have the ability to extract various physiological parameters related to the user. This allows you to customize health and fitness information. It can be revolutionary in the health sector, but it also allows people to get to know each other better.
- Personal Assistant on the Wrist -> Smart muscles tries to simplify our daily functions. The idea is that the analyzed data and the critical information will be at your disposal, which would greatly simplify the daily functions and make you more productive and effective.
- Gateway to the IT world -> this is more than my personal belief, but I think that wearable devices in general and cheap smart watches will surely be one of the most integrated devices in IoT vision. The idea of connected devices will become more realistic and necessary if people have a personal wrist helper able to speak with the environment. This personal assistant can help you remotely control other devices and will become much more meaningful. See more.
- Accuracy of data -> one of the main complaints I have heard concerns the actual accuracy of physiological measurements. It seems that many kids smart watch simply cannot recover data with sufficient accuracy. Sensors should be positioned / used better and data are better analyzed.
- Barriers for ease of use -> since kids smart watch is still an evolving and relatively new concept on the market, I have heard a lot about the disadvantages of ease of use. Smart watch is inconvenient or UX is not right. As we are discussing a highly customizable and often used tool, OEMs will have to learn very quickly how to solve usability issues, as this parameter is crucial for adoption. People do not want to feel that the smart watch is an extraterrestrial object invading their wrists, but rather an expansion of themselves.
- Recharge -> Everything related to recharging and battery life is a frequently discussed topic. OEMs will have to see how they extend the battery life of the smart watch while providing a natural charging solution. I’ve heard a lot of complaints about inconvenient keys and other charging cables that are not correct.
This is where my company becomes relevant with a wireless charging solution for carriers (Humavox – Wireless Charging Solution). In my opinion, it is inevitable that the wireless charging is integrated into portable media, because the existing alternatives (cables / keys / other bizarre attempts) are simply boring for users – to create a truly waterproof kids smart watch, the USB port must be eliminated completely. More details in site: http://familylowprices.com/shopcategory/bodybuilding/…